Monday, November 5, 2012

Little man's birthday and quilting

Jonas and I 


So yesterday we spend the Day with Markus' family. In was a special occasion. This little guy on the pictures here turned three. His name is Jonas and he the son of Markus' cousin Tanja.
He just grabbed my phone and asked: "picture,please?" So we had a fun little photo session and his mom had time for some amazing cake!
It was fun to be back home!

Markus joined us! 




 
Today I finished the Top of my quilt! Sad  it is not quilted yet but I already like it! Its matching the wall! 


P.S.: Thrid post this month. guess that means no exams yet! 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Julia, thank you for your comment on my blog yesterday! I don't think I've ever had someone all the way from Germany leave me a comment, too cool! I look forward to following you now! :)

    ReplyDelete