Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Tabaluga ♥

On friday night Markus and I watched the musical "Tabaluga und die Zeichen der Zeit" (Tabaluga and the signs of time)
Tabaluga is a little fictional green dragon and has been following me all my life! When I was four years old I saw the first Musical "Tabaluga and Lilli" with my parents.
My dad gave me a little Tabaluga (stuffed animal) years ago after that first show and I still have it.
It has always been my favorite toy. So there is a really strong bond for me between Tabaluga and my dad.
 I even took "my" Tabaluga with me to the hospital on the day my dad passed away.
Markus knew I am in love with everything related to this litte green dragon. He gave me the tickets for Christmas last year.
And on friday, we finally went and saw it. The show had been sold out for about a year.
It was great and pretty emotional for me.
I am not that kind of girl that usually cries during a movie, but this musical was too much for me. Sometimes I miss my dad so much. There was one song when Tabaluga dreamed about his dragon father Tyrion who passed away when he was six. I felt like my dad was sitting right next to me. I am so grateful I got the chance to see it! Best gift ever. Best boyfriend ever.

1 comment:

  1. Such a sentimental & sweet Tabaluga story!

    Thanks so much, Julia for dropping by my blog!! My husband's side of the family hailed from beautiful Germany (surname Reifschneider, need I say more? HA!)!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete