Monday, February 4, 2013

life lately

There is a lot to catch up since I did not very well on blogging more often...
In December I had a ton of exams so studying was pretty much all I was doing...
Christmas has been busy. I guess for everyone... Back and forth between various Christmas dinners and family members. Good thing Markus family and mine live close together.
I usually have two weeks off during Christmas but this time it was all about giving skiing lessons. Normally I only do one course during winter... so far it's been three... But I met the cutest kids and had a lot of fun. 
But I think I have not slept in one single weekend since Christmas. Always getting up early is a little bit crazy. My inner clock is set on 6.30 am no matter what. 



I also went skiing just for fun with friends....

Next weekend there is no skiing for me and I honestly think I forgot what I usually did on weekends... but I am happy to have some time to catch up with friends and maybe relax a little bit... 
One more thing: I found this very cool app, where you can age yourself... so this is how I am going to look when I am 70 :-)
now
then

No comments:

Post a Comment